ODE - Outdoor Detection
INDECT’s ODE Outdoor Camera Detection System is designed to detect parking cars in outdoor parking lots.
The core element is a fisheye or PTZ (motorized Pan-Tilt-Zoom) camera installed on a pole or a building. Each camera monitors an allocated section rows of spaces, then communicates via WIFI where detection algorithms evaluate the space status.
The controllers report space status changes to the local ICOM server.
The ODE Outdoor Detection System provides 98% or better accuracy, given the following conditions:
- A clear view of all allocated spaces with clear pictures, no obstacles blocking the view, such as trees, buildings, etc.
- Snow, heavy rain and other extreme weather conditions may effect detection accuracy
- Detection of parking cars
- 20+ spaces with one camera, depending on space layout, position, distance and camera height
- Controller with AI computing, controls up to 8 ODE cameras
- PTZ or fisheye camera